Tamron announced the availability of the SP AF10-24mm F3.5-4.5 Di II (Model B001) for Sony … and Pentax. This lens was initially launched with the Nikon mount about 6 months ago and with the Canon mount earlier this year. Tamron Japan has announced it’s availability for the Sony mount from next weekend onwards.
Specifications from Tamron (US) site.
- Lens Construction (Groups/Elements) - 9/12
- Angle of View (Equivalent to APS-C size)
- Diagonal - 108°44'-60°20'
- Horizontal - 98°28'-51°36'
- Vertical - 75°19'-35°29'
- Diaphragm Blade Number - 7
- Maximum Aperture - F/3.5-4.5
- Minimum Focus Distance - 0.24m (9.4")
- Macro Magnification Ratio - 1:5.1 (at f=24mm, MFD:0.24m)
- Filter Diameter - ø77
- Weight - 406g (14.3oz.)
- Diameter x Length - ø83.2mm x 86.5mm (3.1in x 3.9in)
- Accessory - Flower-shaped Lens hood