Wow … with the on-going saga on Lotus vs Lotus (to be exact Team Lotus vs Lotus Group), Lotus Group has unveiled 5 new Lotus cars. Ok, technically 4 more new Lotus cars as the Elite was already disclosed a few weeks back. Starting from the £35,000 Elise to the £120,000 Eterne, the expected range of cars are:-
- Esprit … yes, the name of the legendary James Bond Lotus Esprit is back in 2013
- Elan, an everyday sports car, that is also expected in 2013
- Elite, the Aston Martin looking car, that was earlier unveiled and is expected in 2014
- Elise, the most affordable model which is expected in 2015
- Eterne, a four-door sports sedan that is also expected in 2015
The 4 Door Eterne!
Oh … before someone says I forgotten one model … there is a Lotus everyday car that is based on the Concept Proton Emas as well. But that’s not that interesting as these other 5 models … ;-)